Saturday, April 01, 2006

QUESTION OF THE DAY

If you were offered the ability to move by teleportation anywhere on the globe in the wink of an eye would you accept if it meant you could never travel by any other means of transportation again? In other words you could teleport to the great wall of china, the corner store, or the ice fields of antartctica but you could never ride your bike, go for a walk, or drive to church again. Would you take it? Oh yeah... when you teleport somewhere you can move around in a radius of 20 feet, but no further.

4 comments:

Rocket Surgeon, Phd said...

Teleporation baby...

I'd get over my loss of mobility pretty quickly if suddenly I can be on a beach in french polynesia..

Anonymous said...

But you can immediately determine where you want to go with pinpoint accuracy? There would be no need to move around in a radius greater than 20 feet because you could zap yourself over there anyway "in the wink of an eye," as you said.

The only problem would be traveling with other people.

barefootkangaroo said...

You are short-sighted fools! I'd stick with the shoe-leather express.

barefootkangaroo said...

I apologize for calling you guys fools. I didn't mean it, and it wasn't very Christlike of me. I'm sorry!