Sunday, October 04, 2009

GOOD NEWS!!! STEVE MAXON HAS AGREED TO GUEST-HOST THE BUMMER-FREE ZONE!!!

On October 14th I'll be heading back to the 802 with my family for a two week stay at the Tate family manse on the shores of Lake Champlain. It has been two years since I last set foot east of the Mississippi, and I am pretty excited about it. The only down side of this is that I'm not planning on blogging a whole bunch while I am away, but fret not, I have arranged for my ol' college buddy, Steve Maxon, to fill in as my guest-host here at the Bummer-Free Zone. So don't worry about getting your daily fix. I will be leaving you in Steve's capable hands.

You can see all of the action from my last trip to the Green Mountain State here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He had better be pretty ingenious to keep things up to par...

barefootkangaroo said...

I don't want to put too much pressure on Steve, but if there are two words that aptly describe Mr. Maxon in the English language they are "pretty" and "ingenious." I am a huge Steve Maxon fan and I am confident that you will soon be one as well.

MomZup said...

I really feel that Steve Maxon ought to host your blog from here in Vermont. . .like an embeddded reporter.
We have the room! We love the Maxonator. . .we have the wireless!