Saturday, September 27, 2008

WEEK 4 IN THE NFL AND THE GUEST PROGNOSTICATOR IS TELEMARKETER STEVE

Last week Bowden was 10-6. Not bad, Bowden. We'll see how Steve from At&T does this week. Steve called me today while I was working hard in the camp office to let me know about how he could save us some money, and I said that I would gladly here him out if he would only pick some games for me. Steve was a gamer. I ended up telling him we were happy with our current service though. Poor guy.

Steve predicts the following winners:

Atlanta @ Carolina- Carolina
Cleveland @ Cincinatti- Cleveland
Houston @ Jacksonville- Jacksonville
Denver @ Kansas City- Denver
San Francisco @ New Orleans- New orleans
Arizona @ New York Jets- Arizona
Green Bay @ Tampa Bay- Tampa Bay
Minnesota @ Tennessee- Tennessee
San Diego @ Oakland- Oakland

"What? Really? Oakland?"
"That's what I said, man."

Buffalo @ St. Louis- Buffalo
Washington @ Dallas- Dallas

"I'm a Washington fan."
"Sorry, dude. I gotta go with Dallas."

Philadelphia @ Chicago- Philadelphia
Baltimore @ Pittsburgh- Pittsburgh

No comments: