Sunday, June 08, 2008

PEE WEE'S BIG ADVENTURE REPLACED AS JOSH TATE'S FAVORITE MOVIE


Knowing that I am fascinated with all things Bigfoot, Sarah ordered "The Sasquatch Gang" for me through netflix. I thought it was going to be stupid, but it ended up surpassing all expectations, and I would like to officially announce that it is now my new favorite movie.
Simply put- it is a must see!
The only negative thing I have to say about the film is that the character of Dr. Artimus Snodgrass, as played by Carl Weathers, was a distractingly poor. That needed a complete overhaul- get rid of Carl and revamp the character.
At first I thought they were borrowing a little (thematically speaking) from Napoleon Dynamite, but once I realized that the film was made by the same people I was able to look past that. This movie was way better than Napoleon Dynamite, and I am really surprised that I never heard of it.
Rent this movie at the earliest opportunity!!!

4 comments:

Hutch said...

Blasphemer!

Mom 8X said...

Anything would be better than Napoleon Dynamite!

Sherry said...

Strange Wilderness has a BIG FOOT theme! I only watched the very end and I thought it was cued, but my husband like it.

Joel Tom Tate said...

I putting it on the queue.