Saturday, January 12, 2008

JOURNAL 1/11/2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Received many calls from well wishers throughout the day. Worked from 8:00 until around 12:00. I only worked a half day in honor of my birthday. Sarah arrived back home from the valley shortly after lunch, and brought birthday greetings from my Mother-In-Law as well as from Umpa and Grandma Fusano. I got a letter in the mail from my Dad, which I read before going over to Gary's Deli for lunch. I got some much needed clothes as well as a big stack of Bible commentaries for my birthday. Exciting stuff! My Mother-In-Law also gave me a gift certificate to a Christian store to get myself a new Bible. I lost my Bible this past summer when I accidentally left it on top of my van after church. It was a very thoughtful gift. In the evening Lisa watched the kids, while Sarah and I went out for dinner at Cafe Aroma. What a great birthday!!!

No comments: