Saturday, January 12, 2008

CENTURION



Using some money I received from my birthday, I took my ten-speed into the local bike shop to have some work done on it. The gears weren't shifting, the rear tire rubbed every so often, and it just needed a few other things like air in the tires and oil on the chain. So for ten dollars the Centurion is back in tip-top shape, and I plan on bicycling my way back into tip-top shape myself. I used to be a very avid runner, but I am prone to shin splints, and running would require a costly investment in a new pair of good running shoes. Bicycling strikes me as more fun. We'll see if my resolve is equal to my ambition. C'mon centurion... lets make it happen.

3 comments:

MomZup said...

And your helmet would be where????

Anonymous said...

I can see you on Dave and Jody's next trip. Bike well my friend. Sherry

Rocket Surgeon, Phd said...

Good stuff, Tate!