Tuesday, December 25, 2007

A WALK ON CHRISTMAS EVE.





After everybody went to bed, I went for a walk.



There was a full moon.





Taking the above picture of an ambulance pulling out of the Idyllwild Fire Department resulted in the Sheriff's getting called to investigate my "suspicious behavior." I only figured out I was the source of so much concern when I was confronted as i walked back past the Fire Department. I would have pictures of thqat too if my batteries hadn't died. I got to hang out with my friend Bob Clark, who works there, as we waited for the Sheriff to come so I could explain myself. They never showed so I just walked home and told Bob to give them my name and such if they had any questions.



I saw Santa.



This is a really poor shot of a pile of snow deposited by a plow in front of Village Market. I only took the picture to prove to you New England types that we have snow too.



I found fifty cents in the coin return of a newspaper machine.



Some pretty Christmas lights.



A lonely shoe.



A package slip in somebody's box at the post office.

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

No comments: