Sunday, July 29, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LITTLE SPOON!!!

On Saturday, Sarah threw Lucy a wonderful tea party for her birthday. I have decided that Sarah is incapable of throwing a simple party. It just isn't in her. She doesn't feel like a thing has been properly celebrated unless she becomes thoroughly exhausted. Lucy loved it though, and I guess that was the point of the whole exercise. Speaking of Lucy...isn't she just the most adorable little two year old you have ever seen? I am little biased, but still...



I dressed up for the tea party. If I look a little wilted that is becuase it may have been a tad bit too hot for a full suit and plus I was carrying around Jack- that little bundle of sweaty warmth- for the better part of the evening.



I love you Lucy!!!

2 comments:

Liana said...

Aww, Happy Birthday to Lucy!
She IS adorable!

Anonymous said...

She is indeed a beautiful child with a personality that shines through that smile. And what a grand dad to dress in a suit for a child's tea party. And I do recall that deer for Bowden's party. I don't think either you or Sarah can do a party on a small scale but what grand memories you are giving your children.