Tuesday, May 29, 2007

JOURNAL 5/28/2007

Worked for the better part of the day. Built a compost enclosure in the afternoon. After work Sarah and I joined Lisa over at the elementary school to play soccer with some high schoolers from church. I wore my old high school varisty soccer shirt and socks, but found that my body was different than in High School days. They ran all over me. Yet another reminder that I need to make getting back in shape a priority. After soccer, Sarah and I took the kids down to Hemet for dinner and we stopped by Target for a few necessaries. Talked with John on the way home. He was driving through Virginia on his way back to Georgia. Caught myself falling asleep in the recliner and forced myself up the stairs to my bed.

1 comment:

Abigail said...

I'm sensing a dominant theme in these journal entries that's strangely appropriate to my own life. I'm listening to John snore next to me on the couch right now and am about to begin the waking up and rousting off to the upstairs bedroom. Bully for your strength of will!