Sunday, February 04, 2007

MY SUPERBOWL PREDICTION

I will eat until I get sick.

I will drink a delicious beverage.

I will comment that the commercials weren't as good this year.

Someone else will disgaree with me and say they liked this commercial or that one.

I will stick to my guns and say "That one was alright, but I still don't think they're as good overall."

The aforementioned someone will then say "whatever."

At halftime I will get up, stare at the food, and even though I am not even remotely hungry anymore I will force some more calories down the old food shoot.

It's the way of my people.

I will root for the colts.

The Bears will win by ten points.

Final score 24-14.

1 comment:

Griffen said...

I'm guessing the food-related predictions came true... but those are easily manipulated odds.

The commercials are always better last year. It's a phenomenon.