Sunday, November 19, 2006

PUT ME IN COACH

I have always thought that if an airline wanted to promote itself by improving their coach section they should have a commercial where a baseball team travels on their airline and in a montage format they sing that song;

"Put me in coach
I'm ready to play
Today
Look at me
I can be
Centerfield"

They would have to change the last lines to be more airplane relevant. As they sang they would be stowing muddied cleats and large duffel bags under the seats in front of them, stretching their legs, playing catch in the spacious aisles, you know... stuff like that.

Maybe it would go something like this:

Put me in coach
Take me away
Today
Look at me
I can be
Something something...

You get the idea. Job, maybe as your last hurrah at Continental you can send this idea up the corporate ladder.

No comments: