Thursday, August 24, 2006

FOLLOW UP QUESTION

During the same phone conversation with my Brother Joel, wherein he asked me the truly strange question about walking through a prison naked, he misunderstood my question about what kind of food would you choose to smell like for the rest of your life.

At first he thought I was asking if you could only smell one smell for the rest of your life and all other smells would cease to exist, which smell would you choose?

I think that is an interesting question in its own right, and so I pose it to you now. Which smell?

I say woodsmoke.

6 comments:

Griffen said...

teen-spirit.
just kidding.
lilacs.

Rocket Surgeon, Phd said...

Cut grass

sarah said...

lemongrass.

Anonymous said...

freshly baked bread right out of the oven. . .preferably in my Grandma Bull's kitchen which would then also have the faint aroma of woodsmoke!!!

Anonymous said...

That clean crisp smell that invigorates right after a Florida thunder storm.

Andrew said...

I'm going with Josh, A nice campfire on a crisp autumn evening.