Thursday, April 27, 2006

WRITE TODAY FOR YOUR FREE A.P.D. MEMBERSHIP CARD AND MANIFESTO

It was almost ten years ago when I founded the A.P.D. (Advocates of Planned Dwarfism) to propose a novel solution to the Earth's impending overpopulation crisis. If you would like a copy of my organization's manifesto, entitled "Earth's Short Future" (I'm sure the pun isn't lost on you.), just e-mail me your mailing address and I will expedite you a copy and membership card. Together we can make a difference.

Thank you for taking the time to read this important message.


Josh Tate
(A.P.D. Founder & Visionary)

8 comments:

Griffen said...

I'm definitely interested. At my height, I think much of the world is too tall anyhow. Do send me your propaganda. I'd be happy to join, once I have all the information I need to make an intelligent decision that is.

misserose said...

Tyrone Duck always had a thing about midgets. I'll have to let him know of your group.

La Joconde said...

Send me the manifesto and i will read it. I promise.

barefootkangaroo said...

Tyrone Duck! I haven't thought of him a very long time. The mention of his name alone has lessened my struggling on this St Rugglin's day. Thanks for observing the holiday!

barefootkangaroo said...

Unfortunately I only have my manifesto on paper, and I will have to type it into my computer before e-mailing it. If you would like the process expedited you will have to send me your mailing address. I wonder if I just scan the document. That would save a lot of time. perhaps I will attempt that first. I will keep you posted. All this new technology! I don't know what is possible and what is not!

Anonymous said...

I am a card carrying member of the A.P.D. I'd like to think that I am contributing to make this world a better place by devoting the brain space to have read this document. A.P.D. 4 EVA!

misserose said...

you could scan it in like a picture and then just post it as such.

Anonymous said...

I am violently opposed in principle, but look forward to the idea catching on so I can physically dominate the unnaturally short and take all their mashed potatoes.