Friday, April 28, 2006

WISHING YOU A HAPPY ST. RUGGLIN'S DAY!

(...but not too happy! Don't get carried away!)

I started my St Rugglin's day off right! Woke up on the floor, cold shower, and now I'm wearing sweat pants and a ripped T-shirt ( a few strange looks as I came into the office this morning). I plan on eating nothing but puffed wheat (sans milk, honey, or anything delicious... I may add sand though.) I am still trying to come up with what I will do for my parade. Of course, in a few short hours I will continue my own personal St Rugglin's day tradition, which is have my hair cut and then I don't change my shirt or take a shower for the rest of the day (It's like wearing burlap). Job, why do we do this anyway. I find myself wavering a little this morning. Bowden is also celebrating this year apparently. As I left the house he was throwing a marathon fit for absolutely no reason. It appears that he follows your own brand of the holidy, Uncle Job.

No comments: