Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Extra! Extra! Read all about it!

Just moments ago I received a phone call from my Mother who informed me that Obadiah Tom Tate had just been born, and both Mother and baby are in perfect health. This my first nephew, and if he turns out to be even half as fun as my nieces he will be a considerable source of joy for his extended family. Congratulations to Joel, Christine and the girls for the addition to your family.

Three cheers for baby Obadiah!

Hip-hip-hooray!
Hip-hip-hooray!
Hip-hip-hooray!

Now I must start scheming on how I will get back to the 802 to see the wee little man-child.

"My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unfomred body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be." Psalm 139: 15 & 16

Please note that I broke the story before "Rocket Surgery."

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This did not go unnoticed by me.

La Joconde said...

WELCOME OBADIAH!
I wait for you since...I forgot!
Welcome. We love you!

La Joconde said...

I forgot to say...
Congratulations to the parents and the girls!
Emotion makes me silly.

R's Mom said...

Great job, Scoop!

Note how it cannot be reversed...

Great scoop, Job. no no no

Congratulations Tates!

Blessings from all of the Maxons

Abigail said...

A new baby, let along a new Tate baby, is certainly cause for celebration. Hip, hip!

barefootkangaroo said...

r's mom- that is one of the truest and wittiest things I have seen in some time.

R's Mom said...

Wow! After being around you guys for a few weeks, I find that high praise.

I guess out here I should rename myself S(teve's) Mom. But I got my user name on my daughter's Rose's nickle. Hope it isn't too confusing.