Thursday, November 12, 2009

OVERHEARD AT JURY DUTY

"No! Bull----! How would you feel if that b---- sat across from you with a little smile on her face? So don't tell me to settle down! That b---- ruined my life! And you! You're b----a-- is supposed to be my best friend! You're supposed to be like a sister to me! f--- you!"

"Take that out of your mouth you nasty kid."

Whose responsibility is it to get her out of bed in the morning? Her own! I'm not going to do a mother-f------ thing!"

"Here come the cops. Took 'em long enough! F------ cops."

"Who takes care of my mother-f------ kids? Who?!? Who?!? Me- I'm the only one!"

"You money-hungry b----!"

"He had written a letter of apology to the kids and ultimately I think that's what got him convicted. I don't know. I guess a letter of apology can be like an admission of guilt or something like that."

"Go out and experience the world. You'll learn more out there than in here."

"My Dad got laid off from his job because Obama cut his program, but we're getting by alright."

"Things only become corny when they're so true that everyone says it. You really can be anything you want to be if you work hard enough."

"Who do you think the cutest guy in this jury room is?"

"Well...good for you. That's your first step towards adulthood."

"The same people who make the laws are breaking the laws."

"For me... the Bible is the ultimate source of truth."

"You're young and probably very naive. I used to be young and naive too so don't feel bad."

"I promise not to bite so long as you promise not to play with my leg."

1 comment:

The Fredricksons: Brian, Britney, Salty, and Benji said...

The last two are my favorite.


Ok, ok. Fine. The last three. There.