Saturday, May 23, 2009

SOME PICTURES FROM OUR WEEK WITH JOB AND JAMIN

As usual I failed to take pictures until the very end when they all seemed forced and unnatural. Paul and Cindy Hutchins came up to visit on Friday night and kindly volunteered to take Job and Jamin to LAX tomorrow morning. I'm sorry for this uninspired series of photos. They fail to convey how much fun it was to have Job and Jamin here again. They worked soooooo hard while they were here, and we are all so grateful for the wonderful way God blessed us through Job and Jamin this week. I really don't know what we would have down without them. They never complained once, and I was impressed just as much by what they did as the spirit with which they did it.









I regret not taking more pictures of the kids with Uncle Job. They absolutely adored Uncle Job.



Sarah and I loved having Jamin back at Camp Maranatha. She worked on staff a couple of summers ago and we have missed her. She is truly a fellow pilgrim, and we appreciated all of her hard work this week. Thanks, Jamin!






2 comments:

Mom 8X said...

Thanks for the pictures Josh. Now you can look forward to two other Vermonters coming out.

Cyn said...

hey josh!
would you mind emailing me these photos? BUsoftball16@msn.com
thanks.