Tuesday, March 17, 2009

OVERHEARD

"So, if you mix those two chemicals together you can make a baby?"

"Uh...no."

(A young boy speaking to his counselor at Forest Home.)

*** *** *** *** *** *** ***
"I am soooo BADASS!"

"I guess that depends on how you define badass."

"I am the definition of badass. I am badass like God is love."

"You're so nutty."

(A college boy talking with a girl outside Azusa Pacific University's Felix Event Center)

*** *** *** *** *** *** ***
"I just love birds, don't you?"

"Yeah, I own a hawk."

"Really?!?! You own a hawk?"

"Yeah, a hawk. It's beautiful."

(Two Azusa Pacific University Students between bouts of "making out" in a lounge outside of the Theological Library)

*editors note: I think he was lying about the hawk.


*** *** *** *** *** *** ***
"Interesting, interesting, interesting... she's always talking about how it's interesting, but is it meaningful? Life's too short for just interesting, you know?"

(Two girls at Azusa Pacific University in conversation as they walked past the Felix Event Center as class let out.)

3 comments:

Dylan, Katie, Ada, Nellie and Moses said...

are you sure that's not how you make a baby?...i was pretty sure...

Steve said...

Sounds like the APU students don't need any help with the concepts

barefootkangaroo said...

There was a whole lot of flirting going on.