Friday, December 12, 2008

ADVENTURE SLEEPING.

On Saturday I moved all of the furniture from the lower floor of our house onto the porch in advance of the big carpet/flooring job. The last thing I hefted out the door was our couch. I was tired from muscling all that stuff out there so I lay down on the couch for a second. Then I thought to myself, "How cool would it be to sleep out here on the porch tonight." So Saturday night found me snoring out on the porch. Sleeping in a bed is so lame. I actually slept really well. I think I'm going to try and talk Sarah into moving our bed out onto the porch. It was so crisp and refreshing. The only thing that would make sleeping on the porch better is if I had to sleep on the porch. Doing it recreationally takes aways from the experience a little.


1 comment:

Josh, Emily, and Kids said...

Dude, you should start a new tradition of sleeping outside on the first snow...how cool would that be!