Tuesday, September 16, 2008

WEEK 3 IN THE NFL AND THE GUEST PROGNOSTICATOR IS MY SON BOWDEN

So last week I was 11-4 (The Houston vs. Baltimore game was postponed due to the hurricane), let's see if my spawn, Bowden "Shirts" Tate, can beat me. Every week we will have a guest call the games. Here are Bowden's picks (winners are highlighted in red):

Kansas City @ Atlanta
Oakland @ Buffalo
Tampa Bay @ Chicago
"Nathan likes the bears!!!"
Carolina @ Minnesota
"Cause my girlfriend is Caroline. She's crushed on me, and I'm crushed on her." Editors note: Sarah and I don't encourage this. U
Miami @ New England
"Cause Nathanael likes the Patriots."
Cincinnati @ NY Giants
Houston @ Tennessee
Arizona @ Washington
New Orleans @ Denver
Detroit @ San Francisco
St Louis @ Seattle
Cleveland @ Baltimore
Jacksonville @ Indianapolis
Pittsburgh @ Philadelphia
Dallas @ Green Bay
NY Jets @ San Diego

No comments: