Wednesday, September 03, 2008

FANTASY FOOTBALL

Sarah and I are trying fantasy football for the first time this year with some friends of ours. It should be fun. I think Sarah and I will make a fine team. Our top pick for tight end is Chris Cololey. I don't know yet if we will get him, but I love visiting his blog. I checked his blog this morning and watched a video of him and some other Redskins gathering at his house for a fantasy fotball draft. It was pretty funny, and made me wonder how awkward it would be to do a fantasy draft with other NFL players. Some of the player's girlfriends and wives were there and none of them chose their significant others. Jason Campbell's girlfriend chose Peyton Manning. My favorite part was when somebody chose a Dallas Cowboy in the first round and everybody else booed. Redskins first- I love it!!!

No comments: