Monday, September 29, 2008

9/29/2008

Woke up with Bowden in the bed at 5:00 am. He had peed his bed, and was thus sandwiched uncomfortably between Sarah and I. Went downstairs and fell back to sleep on the couch. Woke up at 6:45 am to my daily wake up call from Jack. Waaaaaah! My kids almost always wake up in the same order- Jack, Lucy, Bowden. With Bowden in Kindergarten, and Lucy in preschool, Sarah, Jack and I went over to the new coffee house owned by our friends the Fourroux's and played honeymoon bridge while sipping on some wildly overpriced coffee. I spent the lion's share of the day preparing for my midweek small groups and straightening up the house. Sarah made chili and cornbread for dinner. Nanny arrived in the afternoon for an overnight, which made the kids very excited. We had kept her coming a secret from the kids all day. Bowden announced at dinner that he no longer believes in Widjiwats. Hmmmm. After getting the kids in bed, and doing the dishes, I spent some more time preparing for the small groups, and drawing lunch box pictures for Bowden and Lucy.


$140.96

7

2 comments:

MomZup said...

I guess that was overpriced coffee!

Josh, Emily, and Kids said...

What's up with the money and 5L stuff...are you trying to write in code to your secret Widjiwat wife and kids that Sarah and the kids don't know about...shame on you Josh Tate!