Sunday, August 10, 2008

MY 2008 SUMMER STAFF LETTER

Charles Spurgeon one wrote, "Be much with those who are much with God...make those your companions on earth who will be your companions in heaven." As pilgrim's and sojourners in a foreign land we find ourselves on a road trip of eternal significance, and I am thankful to our Lord for traveling companions such as you. I think that years from now I will look back on the summef of 2008 as a stretch of road made easier by good conversation, laughter, and burdens shared- a time spent with friends who shared my passion for Christ and who look forward, as I do, to our destination in the New Jerusalem. It is my earnest hope that in the years to come God would permit many happy reunions with each of you where we can swap stories of our experiences in the way, but if circumstances don't allow for that then I will see you at home.

Stay strong in the Lord, I love you guys!

Bayyyyye!

Josh Tate

No comments: