Tuesday, March 25, 2008

CAN YOU GET A 100 ON MY CANDY QUIZ?

Name the candy:

1. A famous swashbuckling trio of old
2. Indian Burial Grounds
3. Galaxy
4. Large Good Looking Guy
5. Search
6. Not laughing out loud
7. Can't hold onto anything
8. A famous author
9. Famous former baseball player
10. Famous New York Street
11. Twin Letters
12. Big lies
13. a sweet sign of affection
14. favorite day for working people
15. charlie Brown's friend
16. nut happiness
17. two femal pronouns
18. a feline
19. single women look for him
20. round flotation devices
21. sun explosion
22. bite with crackling sound
23. determines who wins most games
24. dry cow
25. sweet infants
26. tough time
27. British game where you knock small pins down
28. a tract of open wasteland
29. taking a bite out of a twenties dance craze
30. when actors take a break
31. what an orchestra plays
32. positively abundant

3 comments:

Steve said...

My answers, emailed to you.

Joel Tom Tate said...

My brain doesn't work this way but I tried. The girls and I got only ten. I'm sure Joel would do better.

barefootkangaroo said...

A comment from Christine?!?!?

Wow!!!

My brian doesn't work this way either. I enjoy trying though. I'll post all of the answer soon.