Thursday, January 24, 2008

JOURNAL 1/23/2008

Sarah felt better as the day went on. Jack showed little improvement. I took the day off to help Sarah out as she is tired and still not 100%. In the afternoon I took Bowden along to a Doctor appointment in Palm Springs to have a look at my mystery rash. he determined that it Shingles. I was surpirsed because I have always thought of Shingles as an older person's disease. I guess I am a fluke. The Doctor expressed concern that our kids might get chicken pox as a result of being exposed to Shingles. Ah well, let the good times roll! That's what I always say. This is turning into the perfect storm of maladies afflicting our home. Raise the black flag of pestilence.

2 comments:

Mom 8X said...

How painful! We'll be praying for all of you.

Anonymous said...

I had them at 28! Not fun. Take care and get better soon. Sherry