Tuesday, January 29, 2008

JOURNAL 1/28/2008

Worked from 8:00 until 4:30 pm. Came home a half hour early because Sarah called to say that Jack was throwing up. We're concerned that this may be the beginning of his bout with Chicken Pox. He was very needy and clingy all day. I kept telling him that it wasn't cool, but he didn't seem to care. Snowed off and on all day- heavy at times. It was a very slushy, wet heavy snow. The snow plow blocked a drainage pipe above the Cunningham's house so all the water flowed down into their garage. Keith and I went over and helped Bill Sanborn get the water redirected. Sarah made ham for dinner, which is one of my favorites. Read "The Week" before bed. Rosie and Justin got me a subscription to The Week for Christmas, and I think I will enjoy it a lot.

No comments: