Wednesday, January 23, 2008

HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!

With Fred Thompson's unfortunate withdrawal yesterday my endorsement, coveted by all who aspire to the oval office, is once again up for grabs. The Ron Paul camp, desperate for new momentum, was the first to contact me after the news that Thompson would no longer be in the running, but Ron Paul's slavish adherence to libertarian principles coupled with a truly disastrous foreign policy disqualified him from any serious consideration.

I throw my enthusiastic support behind fellow New Englander, Mitt Romney.

I am once again a Romney Man!

3 comments:

Steve said...

Welcome back, my friend.

Anonymous said...

Don't you find it interesting that the moment you declared yourself a Romney man, your entire household was stricken with disease???

Go Ron Paul!

barefootkangaroo said...

...he said as I sat on my pile of pot sherds tearing my garments, pouring ash on my head, and scratching my sores.

With the Patience of Job I will stay the course and vote Romney.