Tuesday, July 31, 2007

SUPERBOWL PREDICTIONS!!!



The start of the 2007 season is just around the corner. Before a single ball has been snapped I want to make some predictions about how the season will go so I can say "I told you so" later.

The AFC will be represented by the New England Patriots in the Superbowl, and the NFC will be represented by none other than my very own Redskins.

That's right...the Redskins. I have good reasons too. Don't think that my ardor as a fan has clouded my judgement.

My second and third picks are San Diego and Indiannapolis respecitvely from the AFC and the Saints and Cowboys from the NFC.

Keep an eye on the Rams to make a run for it as well this year.

...but yeah, definitely the Skins!

4 comments:

Hutch said...

I figured you'd pick the Redskins even though they are a mess of a team once again. You can be a homer and enjoy your pipe dream for the first few weeks of the season til it all falls apart. But seriously, the Rams? There aren't enough wild cards to get them past the Seahawks and my Niners. Sounds like there was something extra potent in that pipe of yours.

lisa d said...

brutal.

barefootkangaroo said...

Out of respect for the late Mr. Walsh I will make no comment on the prospects of the 49ers. Do they play the skins this year?

Hutch said...

Unfortunately for us, they don't play each other until next year.