Tuesday, June 05, 2007

JOURNAL 6/5/2007

Worked from 8 am until 5 pm...mostly in the office. Nanny came up to Idyllwild in the afternoon as she had an interview for a job at the Idyllwild elementary school. She left before dinner. It grew cooler and cloudier in the afternoon as if it might rain, but didn't amount to anything in the end...maybe tomorrow. It's very dry up here and we could use the moisture. Sarah uncomfortable in the evening. She is sore and tired and ready to have the baby. Come on Jack! Let's do it tonight! Sarah and I finished work on the paper mache deer for Bowden's birthday. Listened to Chad's Podcast and read the Smithsonian Magazine before bed.

1 comment:

Griffen said...

I started reading this post, and it looked like another I had read, and I stopped too soon, and never found the AMAZING post below...
I'm going there now to post my praises.