Saturday, June 02, 2007

JOURNAL 6/1/2007

Worked from 8:00 am until 4:30 pm (made two dump runs). I took a longer lunch break than normal so Sarah could take a nap. She has been almost constantly tired toward the end of this pregnancy. I feel bad for her because she is so tired. Got a phone call from Tim Williams after lunch, and had a good talk with him. They just recently had their second baby- a boy to complete the collection. I forgot to ask him for his address. Tim graciously offered to be a consultant for Bowden's "Indian Party." Worked off and on in the afternoon as guests arrived for the work-weekend. After putting the kids to bed, Sarah and I paper-mached Bowden's deer until almost midnight. I am pretty pleased with how it is turning out. We will finish paper-macheing tomorrow afternoon and then paint it the next day (unless Jack decides to be born...or Christ returns...both of which would be very welcome).

No comments: