Wednesday, August 23, 2006

QUERY

This moraly bankrupt question comes to you courtesy of my brother Joel who is a minister in the Wesleyan denomination. I was talking to him on the phone last night and he asked me this question.

If you were wrongly accused and convicted of exposing yourself in public, and the judge gave the unusual sentence of requiring that you must walk through a prison naked, but he left you the option of choosing a women's prison or men's prison (I know... weird judge, right?) which would you choose?

and then Joel added

"Oh yeah, and for a bonus question- what would Jesus do?"

13 comments:

Abigail said...

Completely nekkid?!

Without question, I would appeal.

Rocket Surgeon, Phd said...

Man's prison 8 days a week

Cyn said...

no doubt a womans prision, for obvious reasons.

misserose said...

my friend Marco just asked, "is Job gay?" he then said, "if there's people hooting and hollaring at me, i don't want it to be guys... while i'm naked."

barefootkangaroo said...

After much soul searching I finally chose men's prison. I'm sure to be offensive to every woman, and for those rare few women who have a fat & beard fetish I would prove a stumbling block. In the men's prison there may be some perverts, but I'm convinced that the majority would think nothing of it.

Steve said...

Irrelevant to the question, Marco asking if Job was gay is the single most astonishing and wonderful development of my week. Missy and Job know why.

Rocket Surgeon, Phd said...

Marco's boyfriend knows why too

Anonymous said...

MomZup needs to know, too!

Anonymous said...

I'd refuse to choose and I'd refuse the sentence.

Let the court carry out it's wrong order and bare responsibility for it.

I think that would be what Christ would do too.

Rev. Michael Jordan said...

Tate said: "In the men's prison there may be some perverts, but I'm convinced that the majority would think nothing of it."

Maybe--but not every prison is like Shen! (Sound of shuddering with a total Ben Gleason flashback)

MJ

barefootkangaroo said...

Ah... yes! Ben Gleason- I don't want to talk about it. "No! Not the poster!"

misserose said...

if you want another chuckle, check out the 1-outfit-forever question of the day. meh-heh-heh

sarah said...

woman's...this isn't hard. men are gross. and naked ain't bad, if you're out of reach.

it's the prison thing that would suck.