Thursday, April 20, 2006

SOME RECENT PHOTOS OF MY WIFE SARAH



Here she is (in the center) with her imasginary band "Sepulveda". She is flanked by her best friend Lisa (left) and her sister Rosie (right). There are a lot of things I love about Sarah, but I don't love her "if," "because," or "as long as" - I just do.

Here is a short list of things I love about Sarah-

She loves the Lord

She loves our kids

She loves me

She loves her extended family (which includes her family in Christ)

Here is a short list of things I like about Sarah-

She's pretty

She's honest

She has a nice laugh

She doesn't mind being poor

She thought our marriage counselor was "ridiculous" when he tried to talk us out of getting married. (It'll be five years in June Dr. Lastoria. Take that!)

She buys me canned beets even though the very smell of them makes her kind of nauseous

She wants the Lord's will for our family more than anything else because she knows that true joy and satisfaction can only come from a life lived pleasing God and in sync with his will.

11 comments:

Rocket Surgeon, Phd said...

I've always thought Sarah has a great sense of fashion

barefootkangaroo said...

She has good taste in men I can tell you that.

Abigail said...

Almost as good as your taste in woman. (Woman=Sarah.)

Abigail said...

She buys canned beets and she's beautiful. What more could anyone desire?

barefootkangaroo said...

I was rereading this post today when I realised that I had spelled the word nauseous incorrectly as as "nautious". I'm ashamed. I won't let you guys down again. I'm not really sure how it happened.

Anonymous said...

so much of this is not really true, i can't really help what josh says, he's love-addled.
the most untrue thing is that my band, Sepulveda, is fake. Sepulveda is a REAL band. we just haven't recorded any songs yet.

La Joconde said...

I don't know the band Sepulveda, I just know the writer, Luis. I read "Le vieux qui lisait des romans d'amour". The original title: "Un viejo que leia novelas de amor". In english, it must be "The old one who read love novels" or something like that... Not my favourite book but interesting.

barefootkangaroo said...

There is no band Sepulveda! I may be love addled, but you my dear are simply delusional

Anonymous said...

our band is most certainly not "imasginary" and i am offended by the thought. i will put down the guitar and sheet music currently in hand, and come after you!

barefootkangaroo said...

Three words- "delusions of grandeur." There was no band. There is no band. There will be no band. If there was band though i bwould totally be a groupie and have sex with the one with dark hair.

Anonymous said...

muy ecsandelo


i'm a megalomaniac? I'M A MEGALOMANIAC? have you met my friend job?


zing!