Friday, April 28, 2006

I'm outtie

Sarah and I are driving up to Costa Mesa (in the O.C.) for our church's couples retreat. I won't be back until Sunday night. It just so happens that we don't have a camp in this weekend so we get to go. Hooray! Plus we called kind of last minute to say we wanted to go and the guy who was organizing it said that a couple had just cancelled, but their room was already payed for and everything. So we get to go for free. Hip-hip-hooray!

Of course, I probably shouldn't have told all of you that I'll be gone till Sunday night because now somebody will probably break into my blog and steal my ideas. I hope my corner of the blogosphere has a neighborhood watch program.

1 comment:

misserose said...

we'll all be watching, Josh.

"(o ) (o )"

"( o) ( o)"

~~ ~~
( O ) ( O )